HD Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJade

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just popping over from hair!

Looking into doing HD brows, as at the moment there is no one in my area who does them.

Do you do HD Brows?

And, do you find you get alot of interest/appointments?

Ive been doing some market research with my hair clients, and 85% of them think they would have them done. But, I cant help but think the average price of £45, will be too steep for them all once theyve had their hair done too!

Thank you in advance for your help geeks! :)

Natalie :green::green:

is the average price in London £45?

In Glasgow there's an average of between £25-30

If you do loyalty cards then they buy five and get their 6th free?

Px

is the average price in London £45?

In Glasgow there's an average of between £25-30

If you do loyalty cards then they buy five and get their 6th free?

Px

According to the man who rang me from HD brows, they suggest charging in Portsmouth between £35 - £55.

To me that sounded ridiculously high for some nice shaped eyebrows.

Maybe it was just to make me want to do it even more? :)

I don't do them but the girl who does mines is really busy n it's so hard to get an appointment I defo think there is a Market for them good luck x

Hi All,

Just popping over from hair!

Looking into doing HD brows, as at the moment there is no one in my area who does them.

Do you do HD Brows?

And, do you find you get alot of interest/appointments?

Ive been doing some market research with my hair clients, and 85% of them think they would have them done. But, I cant help but think the average price of £45, will be too steep for them all once theyve had their hair done too!

Thank you in advance for your help geeks! :)

Natalie :green::green:

hi...ive been looking into doing these aswell over in newcastle they are £20...but when i researched it its basically an eyebrow wax,trim, and tint ;-/ .... i no you do it in 7 stages but i need more help with how its different to a reshape trim and tint. i love my eyebrows done but no way i wold pay that much ha

rachael x x x x

There has been a thread on this recently. There were alot of helpful replies.

hi...ive been looking into doing these aswell over in newcastle they are £20...but when i researched it its basically an eyebrow wax,trim, and tint ;-/ .... i no you do it in 7 stages but i need more help with how its different to a reshape trim and tint. i love my eyebrows done but no way i wold pay that much ha

rachael x x x x

It is a brow wax, that's also tweezed, trimmed, plucked, threaded and tintied with a brow pencil etc thrown in and the use of clever advertising. :)

I think it's a bit like "re-inventing the wheel" x

Latest posts

Back