HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harriettex

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a few clients going to a different salon close by for HD brows. I am not in a position to pay for the HD brow course at the minute. I wondered if anyone had done an alternative such as Hi Brow by lash perfect?

Thanks x

Following this! I can't afford HD either so looking for an alternative xx

Yes! I have done hi brow and I loved it.... Only thing I had to really work on was the threading bit, it took me forever to get the knack of it. I would say don't buy the hi brow kit don't get me wrong it look professional on your worktop but in my opinion isn't worth it. Anymore questions just ask x

I'm training in August - ive already got the workstation but Im already trained in threading too - I decided against hd brows because in my area every other salon or mobile therapist offers it and I want to be different.

Yes! I have done hi brow and I loved it.... Only thing I had to really work on was the threading bit, it took me forever to get the knack of it. I would say don't buy the hi brow kit don't get me wrong it look professional on your worktop but in my opinion isn't worth it. Anymore questions just ask x
Thanks for your help, do you find you get the "HD look"? Also what is the difference between just tinting and waxing and threading without doing the course? x

I'm training in August - ive already got the workstation but Im already trained in threading too - I decided against hd brows because in my area every other salon or mobile therapist offers it and I want to be different.
Fab, please let me know how you get on and what you think x

Thanks for your help, do you find you get the "HD look"? Also what is the difference between just tinting and waxing and threading without doing the course? x
Yes you definitely do get the hd look well in my opinion anyway as I personally go round the whole brow making it look sharp to get precise points and angles , I think for me it's shaping the brow, sounds silly but everyone has them so it isn't a feature you think to look at first where as if someone has a lovely arched brows sharp lines, to me it makes a world of difference and frames/fits their face...
So I suppose in a round about way what I'm trying to say is anyone can follow your shape and take away what stray hairs that are there and put tint on but to plan Map tint and tidy is that bit extra.
Hope this made sense it did in my head haha x

Ive done the hd course and honestly its amazing. When people say they cant afford it i 100% understand but try somehow and its so worth it!!! I made the money back in a month. I can purely live and survive just of just offering hd brows. People ask for hd brows by name trust me its worth it. I know 3 other stylist and we all say the same x

Where do u find the hd course ? I'm in n.i ... X

It's in ireland as well actually!! You can do it in warrenpoint just outside Newry if your in the north!!

help- does anyone find the hd brown tint goes a little grey/greeny on fair brows?!!

Thank u flynnser19 ... I found it and for got about this post ... I going to ring today :) and uz all def think it's worth it ? Etc ? Xx

Ive done the hd course and honestly its amazing. When people say they cant afford it i 100% understand but try somehow and its so worth it!!! I made the money back in a month. I can purely live and survive just of just offering hd brows. People ask for hd brows by name trust me its worth it. I know 3 other stylist and we all say the same x

Do you have to pay the £1000 for the course in one payment or how does it work?

Have a look at flirties precision brows, trainers up and down the country and very competitively priced for the courses

Do you have to pay the £1000 for the course in one payment or how does it work?

I think deposit then whole amount 2 weeks before. All comes to around 1200

Latest posts

Back