HD Eyebrow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've just contacted hd and it's £845 for 2 day course (includes wax and tools kit) or 1 day fast track is £995 again inclusive of kits or salon training (min 4 therapists) is a cool £2500. All of these prices are plus VAT!! :eek::eek::eek:

So i won't unfortunately be joining the HD browers amongst us!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: wow... lol I can do eyebrows as good as the next without spending this amount... do newly qualified people really feel the need to be sucked in by these prices????? I am amazed by this thread ...

I did mine with Gateway Workshops, it was £150, we covered trimming, tweezing, blending, shaping, waxing, threading and tinting, they do it all over the country and is accredited by Babtac and The Beauty Guild. It is my most popular treatment and I am so glad that I have done it, you get a manual and the tutors are always on hand to ask any questions.

Best £150 I have spent, and I have done quite a few courses with Gateway :)

I did my training through Gateway! It is amazing what 7 steps can do to a brow if you combine them all together. I was SO impressed with the results! everything was in the manual and we started practicing with the thread straight away and once you get your rhythm it gets easier.

I loved it, I loved everything about the course, the Tutor, (so passionate about the subject it rubs off on you) the manual,(clear with lost of pics and clear instructions, tips about business setup etc. and the venue great area and a great space.

Altogether a great day! thanks Gateway
x:lol:

At risk of repeating what has been said a whole lot of times and on a now very old thread..

When you buy in to HD you buy in to the brand. It is the best known brow treatment out there. It is what people google.

I had been waxing years before I decided to get HD trained, I wasn't sure what I would gain from it as I felt more than competent beforehand,and I am so glad I did.

HD brings me in a lot of business and repeat clients. It's not about being new and getting sucked in, it's about looking for the coveted treatments and deciding what you want to offer.

The brand brings people in....

Latest posts

Back