HD Eyebrow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us updated,

Su x

Im doing this course 18th march i can not wait!!!
sounds very professional and i cant wait to train with the best!!!!!!!!!! i can write reviews when i get back for anyone interested.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also looking into taking the HD brows on 18/19 march, or the next one on 22/23 May. I had my brows done last Friday by Nilam Patel herself and they look absolutely brilliant, I've been to many therapist and they have never achieved this look, it is exactly what we are seeing on the red carpet! I have read through a lot of posts to see if there was a way around the training but really you will be carrying the 'HD Brows' on your website and people are currently traveling for miles to get it done. The press launch is being held at Harvey Nics in Manchester on 18 March and we can hope to see a massive rise in its profile. I live 50 miles from Milton Keynes training centre and would be happy to have a fellow therapist stay over at my house whilst we attend the 2 day course either march 18/19 or may 22/23. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I am also looking into taking the HD brows on 18/19 march, or the next one on 22/23 May. I had my brows done last Friday by Nilam Patel herself and they look absolutely brilliant, I've been to many therapist and they have never achieved this look, it is exactly what we are seeing on the red carpet! I have read through a lot of posts to see if there was a way around the training but really you will be carrying the 'HD Brows' on your website and people are currently traveling for miles to get it done. The press launch is being held at Harvey Nics in Manchester on 18 March and we can hope to see a massive rise in its profile. I live 50 miles from Milton Keynes training centre and would be happy to have a fellow therapist stay over at my house whilst we attend the 2 day course either march 18/19 or may 22/23. PM me if interested.

Hi Lisa,
Where did you go to get your eyebows done?
How long would you say it took for the treatment?
What did it include?
How much did it cost?
Sorry for all the questions but it sounds like a course I might do in the future, have heard & read loads about it, but dont feel I know enough!:irked:
Love Emma x:hug:x

Hello Lisa, (its Heidi Worman) we spoke at Milton Keynes last Friday, I was working at the time.

I have been training HD Brows from the beginning, I am glad you are pleased and feel you will love the training.

Kind regards,

HW

Hi Lisa,
Where did you go to get your eyebows done?
How long would you say it took for the treatment?
What did it include?
How much did it cost?
Sorry for all the questions but it sounds like a course I might do in the future, have heard & read loads about it, but dont feel I know enough!:irked:
Love Emma x:hug:x

Hi Emma
I went to Milton Keynes to see what all the fuss was about. After registering on HD Brows website i got a call from Emma Elliot and she was so helpful, not pushy but answered all my questions. Nilam took about 20 minutes to do my brows but they looked like they had hours spent on them. i am still happy with them now a week later but its something you have to have done professionally to keep the look, which is great for our business meaning clients come back. i am not sure how much Nilam charges but i will be charging £30 for the first visit and £20-25 for all consecutive visits.

I know the training is expensive but they will work with salons. i am mobile so it doesn't help me, this is the info i have been given.

[FONT=&quot]The Waxing Kit is £49.90 + vat and the Styling Kit is £185.00 + vat, you will get at least 200 treatments from the Kits with everything that you will need and Marketing Material as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are all going to be trading under the same name there is a discount for the 2nd and 3rd therapist. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The training is £595.00 + vat per person for the 1st person, £545.00 + vat for the 2nd person, and £495.00 + vat for the 3rd person.[/FONT]

Hope this helps x

Hello Lisa, (its Heidi Worman) we spoke at Milton Keynes last Friday, I was working at the time.

I have been training HD Brows from the beginning, I am glad you are pleased and feel you will love the training.

Kind regards,

HW

Hi Heidi
I was taken aback by the treatment. I should be joining your team on one of the next 2 course dates. A little step back, i thought the basic kit was included as part of the training, another £200 gosh, but i can see the income already!! xx

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for that :hug:
What did the eyebrow treatment consist of?

Hi
the treatment consisted of:
A dye
wax of top and bottom
trim
tweeze and shape
threading
but its the shape and how they dye the fine hairs to elongate the brow into the special shape. but she also explained about the brows and how the follicles are sometimes facing the wrong way and won't lye down, it takes a few times before you actually achieve the best of the shape. I thought maybe it could be achieved by knowing all these techniques, but i believe we will learn how to achieve the shape and why all the steps are necessary. I can honestly say that it is an art different to what we have known before. HTH x

Hi
the treatment consisted of:
A dye
wax of top and bottom
trim
tweeze and shape
threading
but its the shape and how they dye the fine hairs to elongate the brow into the special shape. but she also explained about the brows and how the follicles are sometimes facing the wrong way and won't lye down, it takes a few times before you actually achieve the best of the shape. I thought maybe it could be achieved by knowing all these techniques, but i believe we will learn how to achieve the shape and why all the steps are necessary. I can honestly say that it is an art different to what we have known before. HTH x

Exactly what I said last year, I thought I knew about brows until I went on this course.

Su x

If they wax the eyebrow first, how do they have any hair left to thread? :confused:
Do they do a patch test 24 hrs prior for the tinting as well?

This is an certificated insurance recognised and approved course, you would always patch test.

Su x

If they wax the eyebrow first, how do they have any hair left to thread? :confused:
Do they do a patch test 24 hrs prior for the tinting as well?

Hi yes i had done a patch test before. the threading was to remove all the fine downy hairs away from the brow and forehead.

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for answering those questions :hug:

Susan - I am fully aware that HD Brows is a "certificated insurance recognised & approved course" - I only asked Lisa about the patch test as considering Lisa lives in Leicestershire and she travelled to Milton Keynes to have her brows done (which is approx 38 mile distance) I wondered how the patch test could be carried out at least 24 hours prior! :rolleyes:

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for answering those questions :hug:

Susan - I am fully aware that HD Brows is a "certificated insurance recognised & approved course" - I only asked Lisa about the patch test as considering Lisa lives in Leicestershire and she travelled to Milton Keynes to have her brows done (which is approx 38 mile distance) I wondered how the patch test could be carried out at least 24 hours prior! :rolleyes:

Hi
The patch test is sent in the post on a plaster for you to apply on the inside of your arm for 24 hours. saves traveling, like you say its a long way to go for a patch test!

Hi
The patch test is sent in the post on a plaster for you to apply on the inside of your arm for 24 hours. saves traveling, like you say its a long way to go for a patch test!

Really, thats a different way of doing it, thanks for explainning, I did wonder how this could be done, hence me asking you before about the patch test :hug:

Hi yes i had done a patch test before. the threading was to remove all the fine downy hairs away from the brow and forehead.

This is correct shape analysis is carried out before and after, then re threaded.

Glad you enjoyed

HW x

Hi all, just wondering if any of you know if Nilam attends the training in Yorkshire.....

Certainly, Nilam Amita and myself will be in Yorkshire.

HW

Hi Heidi..... thank you for answering my question so quick.....hope to see you in Milton Keynes or Yorkshire ! :) Trying to organise myself.

Latest posts

Back