Heads up! Fabulous starter colour kit in Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Geeks!

I'm sure a lot of you know but I didn't so for all the other geeks out there that also didn't know I'll inform you of a great little deal Sally's have on.

Today was the VAT free day and when i went to stock up on my colours I seen they had a colour intro kit. It's worth £49.99 + VAT (but not today) and it includes: 10 colours, 500ml of 6% and 60ml 12% the colours are- 12/0 12/11 10/1 9/16 7/75 6/7 6/0 5/0 55/65 5/4 so the colours are great as you can work with these colours and still achieve a lot of tones.

I just thought for you geeks just starting up out there as mobile stylists, or building up your stock (like me) this was a really good deal, I mean just for the 10 colours it would cost £60 alone without the VAT.

I was so excited to see this and I can't understand why this wasn't done before, I would have loved this when I first started out a few years ago. It's not a huge chunk out of your purse unlike a lot of them that ask for 100s of pounds to start up-I mean your starting up, meaning you have limited funds right? lol sorry going off track there!

Just wanted to share the great deal with you all as I'm sure it'll help loads of you out!!! :) :hug::hug::hug::hug:

what brand is it ? , it sounds like a good deal like you say esp if you are just starting out .. they dont do a lot of things like it here,
they do matrix start up kits , but no wella , loreal ones etc..
i still havnet found out where the heck i can buy loreal over here .. even tho theres an acadamy in toronto , lol

It's Wella Koleston perfect! :)

I should have stated that! Duh! lol

Yeah I know, I really don't know why more companies don't do this, this would have been ideal for myself when I started up, instead I had to spend out quite a bit and made mistakes with buying certain colours I thought I'd use and still haven't to this day.

Aw wow your in Canada? How long have you been out there? How's the products and the trade over there? Quite similar to here?

yeh its good here but quite different , they sell wella kolesten but its not massive like at home ..
the main ones i have found seem to be paul mitchell and matrix so i have gone with buying matrix i have never used it for a length of time so dont know what it will be like ,
i have found another girl on fb that uses it and her pics are fab so i am hoping its as good for me , coz her colours look lovely

Latest posts

Back