Health Spa Recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connoisseur

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of an energy boost :cry: and my lovely husband has offered to pay for me to go to a health spa for a night. :)
Does anyone know of any good, but reasonably priced ones, perferably in the South of England.

Gotta do it before I go back to school (I'm a teacher) on the 1st September.

All suggestions welcome

Hi Amanda,
What a great thing to do before you go back to work. Try the 'Champneys' website. I often take a look & dream of a relaxing weekend away!! :) I've got a friend who's been to Henlow Grange & said it was lovely. They often do special offers & Pampering days from around £99. Hth & have a fab time.

I have been to both Champneys and The Sanctuary, both were great days out, but I much prefered Champneys. Nicer setting, more to offer in terms of treatments, posh healthy lunch etc...

hiya, i won a trip to champneys in tring a few years ago at the professional nails comp, it was brill, the rooms were lovely, and the treatments were very relaxing. if your not on a diet or health kick and just want to chill out, i suggest you take a stash of goodies, because your only indulgence is apples! they are everywhere! :lol:

Urban Geek said:

Hi Chris,

Lastminute.com is always the first place I go to when looking for a good deal.

I've already checked out the deals they have, some of them are based on two people (which they put furthr down in the information, after you;ve already started to get really excited!)

Thanks for the suggestion though

michelle16 said:
I have been to both Champneys and The Sanctuary, both were great days out, but I much prefered Champneys. Nicer setting, more to offer in terms of treatments, posh healthy lunch etc...

The Sanctuary (I'm guessing you're talking about the one in Covent Garden) is only a day spa and I'm looking for an overnight stay.

I've been looking at Champneys, and just looking to see if I can find a slightly cheaper residential option.

Lorrie said:
Hi Amanda,
What a great thing to do before you go back to work. Try the 'Champneys' website. I often take a look & dream of a relaxing weekend away!! :) I've got a friend who's been to Henlow Grange & said it was lovely. They often do special offers & Pampering days from around £99. Hth & have a fab time.

Thanks. I'll check out Henlow Grange.

Latest posts

Back