Healthy eating help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
Ok new year and new start. I need to start eating good meals and healthy things. I work 2 crazy jobs and honestly dont have time to cook ( plus im not very good at it) cooking so time consuming . So Ive been eating alot of carry out food. Im only a size 8 though, do loads of exercise - as one of my jobs is physical . Im a healthly szie 8 quite toned. But I need to eat good things. I dont no whats very healthy. I dont eat meat , love cheese ,love fruit, eat a good cereal each morning. Love yoghurt - but dont no which are the best? I would like the ones for good digestion, healthy bacteria etc. Honestly im going to have a heart attack! So I need advice on whats quick to make and healthy, is cheese bad? Good yoghurt?, and at the hot food counter what should I order? im going to start to drink loads of water too . Please advise x

Hiya I'm a size 6 - 8 , I tend to eat what I want and don't really put weight on ( yet ) I try to eat healthy such as fruit and veg , apparently nuts are quite good for you I really don't know , I heard eggs are good I'm one of these and believe everything in moderation Xx

Go for probiotic yogurts, such as Yeo Valley or Activa. Alternatively, try drinking an Actimel or Yakult once a day ... all of these contain good properties and can aid positive digestion.

Plenty of Fruit, veg, Soups would be good for you as you could prepare them when you have the time and re heat them? Also Pasta and Rice and quick :) Cheese is Ok just in little amounts. With yoghurt I would go for a Greek yoghurt

Eggs are good in the morning as they are full of protein. But no bread;-)

Also, having hot water and 2 slices of lemon or green tea instead of any other kind of drink. Juices and all these other drinks are crammed full of sugar even though they claim different! Lots of fish and healthy vegetables. As said above, everything in moderation. And portion control.

But, make sure you enjoy Christmas:)

Merry Christmas. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Eat clean so that means clean protein and clean carbs chicken,rice, pasta,fruit,salad,veg etc.

Trust me I know a lot about this Unfortunatly lol bodybuilders all around me lol.

I've turned my hand to it to lol if you eat clean it will be healthy it's simple really easy.I'm having a break today and tomorrow as it's Christmas and then back on it after.I'm doing weights and eating healthy so give me 6-12 months I'll be very toned and 3 stone lighter.lol x

Latest posts

Back