Healthy recipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanilla

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I need some healthy lunch and dinner ideas, snacks too.

I'm bored of eating the same thing. I
usually make cottage pies, pasta etc.

I've got one of those grill pans would really like to make more use of that.

I've recently brought a nurti bullet too if anyone wants to swap recipes.

Happy new year xx

Ooo I'll be following I'm really interested in getting a nutri bullet, have you tried any of there recipes yet? Are they nice? 😃

Hi Girls!!

Try to avoid pasta it's portrayed as being good for you but really it's not at all its all processed.

Try grilled flavoured chicken or chilli and garlic salmon these are really good proteins. This is easier said than done but try to avoid carbohydrates and dairy products.

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Also for snacks nuts are amazing in terms of health. Fruit and carrot/cucumber sticks are good snacks ro have. Shakes are also a really good thing to help fill you between meals. I love putting protein powder in with frozen berries and banana. And if you've for chocolate protein try it with some peanut butter it's delicious!

Zxx

Ooo I'll be following I'm really interested in getting a nutri bullet, have you tried any of there recipes yet? Are they nice? 😃

When you buy the nutri bullet you get a book of recipes,I've tired a few recipes some are better than others. Here's a recipe I found on the net great for the immune system.

Coconut milk
2 bananas
Mango diced
A tea spoon of ground turmeric
A tea spoon of Manuka honey

Also for snacks nuts are amazing in terms of health. Fruit and carrot/cucumber sticks are good snacks ro have. Shakes are also a really good thing to help fill you between meals. I love putting protein powder in with frozen berries and banana. And if you've for chocolate protein try it with some peanut butter it's delicious!

Zxx

I love chicken and salmon I need to experiment more with sauces to go with them as I get bored of them dry. Where can I get protein powder from? xx

Owwhhhh love this thread ! 😁

I love chicken, so can eat that all the time, steaks every now and again but that's all I know really and I am THE WORST when it comes to sides, my mind is as creative as a cardboard box what to have with chicken + steaks that are healthy anyway.

Any ideas, recipes, help please share 😊

When you buy the nutri bullet you get a book of recipes,I've tired a few recipes some are better than others. Here's a recipe I found on the net great for the immune system.

Coconut milk
2 bananas
Mango diced
A tea spoon of ground turmeric
A tea spoon of Manuka honey

Sounds amazing, I gave in an ordered my nutribullet last night 😁 eeeek soo excited it will be here in 2 weeks, this is going to sound dumb what does coconut milk taste like is it nice? I bought coconut water the other day to try I really want impressed with the water x

Coconut milk is fine. The best one to use in shakes is the one from the fresh counter rather than the tins as it is more like milk in consistency. You can also use almond, rice or soya milk.

Try half an avocado, protein powder, coconut milk, a handful of frozen berries and some cinnamon. Tastes like a thick fruity milkshake - the avocado makes it creamy and the frozen berries thicken it.

Coconut milk is fine. The best one to use in shakes is the one from the fresh counter rather than the tins as it is more like milk in consistency. You can also use almond, rice or soya milk.

Try half an avocado, protein powder, coconut milk, a handful of frozen berries and some cinnamon. Tastes like a thick fruity milkshake - the avocado makes it creamy and the frozen berries thicken it.

That sounds so yummy when my nutribullet arrives I'll be trying it.

I love chicken and salmon I need to experiment more with sauces to go with them as I get bored of them dry. Where can I get protein powder from? xx

Message me if you want I will tell you which proteins I use and why. Please try avoiding whey protein as it had a lot of added things that shouldn't be in food really xxx

Latest posts

Back