Hearts and flowers tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I know it is a little late but did everyone get to see the hearts and flowers tutorial I posted? I am going to be taking it down this week.

hearts and flowers

15art13.jpg

Oh i love these they are fab deffo gunna b avin a go!

They are absolutely gorgeous :cool:

christie i love your nail art it is beautiful and so wearable aswell thanks for the tutorial

Hi

lovely, thanks so much for the tutorial

They are truly beautiful.

donna

Christy, you are an artist with a true sense of design. You understand that "less is more" and your work has that crisp clean look that I personally like to see in any art work.

So many technicians go over the top with what they do and do not understand that simplicity is the key to wearable nail art also balance in the design. The main reason I can't stand most of the nail art that I see is that it does not have the components you put into your work, nor is it done by artists.

I would wear your work and that is really saying something because I don't wear nail art.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is always so good to get support from my Internet "family".

Latest posts

Back