Heat protection product query!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilMissCreative

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

I've been using wella high hair flat iron spray for a serious amount of years now. When wella decided they were going to revamp their range I stocked up as I use this on my clients as well as myself & love the product. I'm now coming towards the end of my stock & I was wondering whether I'm right in thinking that the wella 'style thermal' as replaced this? If so, what's people's thoughts on it? I've used other products in the new wella range & to be honest, I wasn't too impressed! If it ain't broken don't fix it sort of thing!!

What are the best heat protection sprays you guys are using right now? X

I know you said heat protection sprays but l'oreal thermo repair cream is the best & only need to apply every 4/5 washes its amazing

I know you said heat protection sprays but l'oreal thermo repair cream is the best & only need to apply every 4/5 washes its amazing

Oooh, I haven't heard about that! Do you just put it on damp hair and jobs a good en? X

I havent used wella products, but love macadamia healing oil spray x

I love tigi catwalk haute iron mist :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Thanks guys!! X

Yep straight onto damp hair, it honestly is amazing!

I'll have a look into it! Cheers! :) X

im in love with Rusk thermal shine heat protection spray

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

I love tigi catwalk haute iron mist :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

We use this I like it because its a mist very lightweight x

Going to look into all these suggestions - thanks guys! X

The macadamia oil spray is really good for fine hair cos its so lightweight you can use as much as you like n wot go greasy.
But its great on any hair type i go through a bottle a week i love it so much x

The macadamia oil spray is really good for fine hair cos its so lightweight you can use as much as you like n wot go greasy.
But its great on any hair type i go through a bottle a week i love it so much x

Sounds really nice.. Im gonna have to find a supplier to try that!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Sounds really nice.. Im gonna have to find a supplier to try that!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Me too!! My own hair goes greasy quickly, so finding a product that doesn't add to this is a god send for me! X

Latest posts

Back