Heat ruining my eyelash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I use eyelash emporium ultra glue and have been for years, but I've recently started working in a sunbed shop (mega hot) and have had a few clients saying they're dropping off. Also the consistency of it isn't right. It's separating and going clear. Would this extreme heat affect my glue? Xx

The answer id yes.
I had this a few weeks back with the heat wave whilst using Flirties glue, because its a quick drying and strong glue it was setting too quick so I reverted back to my lash base glue for the time being x

You should try and store your glue dark and cool (but not in the fridge) that way you can get the full shelf live out of it ;)

Yes! I live in Spain and despite having an air conditioned room I have real problems with the glue changing consistancy, I keep it in a drawer but I still have problems. xxxx

I think this is what happened to mine due to the weather we had a little while ago, it's so annoying- when I contacted then to query with their customer service department that was quite the eye opener! Hopefully I just had a one off very bad experience with someone who perhaps was having a bad day but needless to say I've since changed product/company and it's been fine since x

I was having same problem with heat and glue issues at the start of summer...I bought a little mini fridge from eBay (tiny I litre one) I keep glue in it over night take it out at start of each day and not a problem....the glue is perfect and saving my sanity....

Brilliant. Thankyou for replies x

Latest posts

Back