Heating hot water for home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo windell

Reaction score
I just wanted to get peoples recommendations for how to heat my water for my backwash in my Home salon.
I am setting up a salon from Home and going to have a proper backwash but unsure if I should get a proper salon boiler/water heater or just an electric shower, any advice is greatly received.
Thanks

I got an aqua flow tank

I used to have a Home salon and I used an electric shower - my man is a plumber and he said it was the best for my situation. Hope this helps,

If your in a room in your house, you just run it off your home supply.

Sorry yeah should’ve said - my Home salon was outside of the house, it was attached to my garage.

Hi I've just set up a home salon in my garage too, and I've just put in an electric shower and bought a small water heater for the kitchen sink & bathroom taps. Hope this helps, enjoy your new salon xx

Thanks for the response. It’s goung to be in a cabin in my garden so no hot water supply or gas so am thinking power shower or tankless water heater!?!

I went through those thoughts but power showers look so ugly, got myself a aqua flow tank in the end

Latest posts

Back