Hello Everybody :D It's been a while...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
:o Hi there,

I joined in 2006, whilst doing my manicure and pedicure VTCT. Since then I have had 2 baby boys! And am currently studying ear piercing (caflon), Indian Head Massage and a certificate in Cosmetic Make Up :) so basically just wanted to re-introduce myself and say how happy I am to be adding so much to my current qualifications :green:.

I am also really addicted to Nails Inc products at the moment and have been painting nails to raise money for Cancer Research, may post a couple of pics later...

Hope to chat soon

Lorna (Hard-as-Nailz)

Welcome back and congrats on doing such great work for such a worthwhile charity!

welcome back, and congrats on new family!

Thank you :green: I am very glad to be back and doing alot towards Nails and Beauty therapy as well. I have made a new album of pictures of my more recent nails (alot of my feet as I paint them once a week). Please take a look and let me know what you think :?: x

Welcome back!

And as a cancer survivor myself, I'd like to say THANK YOU!

Welcome back! Congratulations of the new additions to your family. My mum is a cancer surivor also, so on behalf of her and the rest of my family.. Thankyou also!

Hi, thank you for your messages, my mum is also a cancer survivor and I am very grateful for the treatment she received. I think offering a treatment in return for a donation is a great fundraising idea...just wish I had a bigger clientel!

Hope to chat to you all soon :green: x

Welcome back to the site.x