Hello Strangers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
God its been ages hasnt it? Ive been working all the hours under the sun in the house and at work, and have finally afforded a nice new car, a 4x4, Im so proud of what we have acheived this year so far. But unfortunatly its taken its toll and I am currently in agony with sciatica. So come on girls, fill me in on the past 2 months goss to take my mind of this agonising pain, please! And anyone got any tips for releiving my poorly back?

Hiya hun, aw hope your back gets better soon.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE PREGNANT on here lmao!!! (not me though lol)

Loads has happened with me but ill save that for another time lol.

take care & its lovely to here from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh hun you gotta tell me whats happening with you!!! I have missed you all! its nice to be able to pop back and catch up anyway. Send me a PM and tell me all your news xx x x

Hi Helen, I was just thinking about you too!! lol

I am glad that all is well (except the sicatica). As Shelly has said Soooo many geeks areup the duff!! Gosh I hope it isn't catching!lol
Er...lots of peeps getting ready for the beauty show in September. You missed a couple of nail only days which was cool. BB thread was monumental and I WON the comp!!! 1000 geekmolians.

Hunny your back!

I miss you so much - it's not the same without you!

How's things?

Give us an update on life!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vicki sweetie Im so glad you have come on here today!!! Well Im truly settled in my new place, I really do adore it. I feel really at home, and considering this is the 5th time I have moved, thats certainly something! My little baby holly (the puppy) is 1 year old today. Aww they grow up so fast! lol

Wheat bags are good for sciatica. If you want more info PM me and i'll let you know where you can get them from.

Siatica is a nightmare but i found accupuncture brilliant for it then had corizone injectiosn in my spine and im pain free now.

wel Im going back to my doctors tomorrow to tell them its just got worse not better

Welcome back hun :hug:

thank you sweetie. Its nice to be back shame about the circumstance tho!!

Latest posts

Back