Help! Akzentz over tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Please help I have received my new Akzentz today and talked one of my regular girls into having gel over white tips on FRIDAY:eek:, she usally has creative acrylic and is pretty hard on her nails.
Can any kind akzentz geeks tell me how you do yours, would be good to get all your different opinions and ways.

I have already looked at Lana's akzentz tutorial on here and she gives quite a few ways to do them which is confusing me a little. I have also looked at the akzentz site for words of wisdom

I have only used BIO SCULPTURE gel before and you kinda throw it at the nails and it does as its told(oooo I love self leveling gel even if it is a pain to build strength sometimes)

Also what kinda brush do you use and which is best for buff off gel?

OOOO why dont akzentz do training near leeds:cry:

As you can see I am getting my knickers in a twist so any tips would be great;)

what gels are they...is it akzentz or options...?

if its akzentz then i...

after prep/tipping

affixit primer
1 thin coat of bonder gel...cure
pink gel (i use pink warm coverage)...cure
POW or natural gel white...cure
clear gel ( i use builder)...cure
wipe and buff to shape..clean
topgloss...cure
wipe and done.

you can purchase a DVD from nailsplusbeauty, Karen is very helpful, why not give her a ring?

Changing from a gel like bio to a hard buff off gel is not easy its a lot easier the other way around.It would be great if you could do a conversion course the gels are so different.Most hard gels you dont really brush them on its more of a floating,dragging,pushing around :) quite difficult to explain (for me anyway) but having trained in hard gels and calgel which is similar to bio the application of the two is totally different.

Thanks you girls
I did contact nailsplus and talk to a nice lady but she was pushed for time and is going to send me a leaflet with some info on. I always like to have a conversion course when i start a new product, I find it saves a lot of tears down the road, but the akzentz one is miles and miles away from me(i'm near leeds)

Thanks bagpuss for the info you have just confirmed I'm on the right tracks, I'm using the Akzentz gels not the options.

Latest posts

Back