Help: black beauty couch chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've seen some of the above at a really good price on eBay (£149) but they've all gone and I cannot find anyone else that does them. I don't want white ones.

I have found hydraulic ones but do they stay still and the ones that I've used have always rocked or spun around.

It needs to be static, black, lays flat or sits up into a chair position. They must be brand new as I need 4 or 5.

Can you help? Many thanks. x

Oh you little darlin! That's the kind of thing I mean. Funny how it never came up for me and I've search for hours every night. Thank you xx

No problem Kim.

Ebay can be a weird thing.

You have to search for several different wordings/spellings to find some things. The sellers need to list it in a clearer way.

Make sure you add the listing to your watched list and then even if they sell out you will be able to ring the company (details in the listing) to ask them when they will have more in stock or where they source them so you can go there direct :wink2:

Latest posts

Back