help body exfoliation routine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi geeks before when i was mobile and had not my home salon which has a shoer in my treatment i would do a body exfoliation and removeit as i went along with hot mitts. Now that i have my salon i'm wondering what you guys do rouitine wise do you exfoliate front turn client round and do the front then ask them to take shower. When do you get chance to change the towels on the bed, as my shower door is not misted i therefore cant do it while they are showering. could i perphaps do 2 layers of towels on bed and remove the towels closest to the client that she has lay on when she gets up to go to the shower. Sorry for all the questions just i have been so used to applying and removing with hot towels but it does take alot longeer and i feel i should make use of my shower. any help appreciated.:hug::hug:

hiya,
I use both methods, sometimes I use the shower but mostly I remove with steamed mitts.

A suggestion for you is to lay your client on a batik/sarong with your normal towels underneath. When you finish the exfoliation tell them to use the batik to wrap around themselves to go into the shower, as they stand up to walk to the shower, quickly check that the bottom towels are tidy and leave the room.

Hi there, like you, I use hot mitts as well when removing the exfoliator. But a friend bought me a gift voucher for one of these treatments from a local spa. I had the treatment last week. The treatment was as follows:

The therapist showed me to an area where I changed into disposable underwear & a gown. She then showed me to the treatment room. The couch had towels laid on it as normal. On top of the towels was a thin, white plastic sheet.

She asked me lie face down, she covered my back while she exfoliated the backs of my legs (both together, then separately). She moved the towel down to cover my legs while she did my back and arms. She moved the towel back up to cover my back -then asked me to turn around. She repeated the sequence on the fronts of my legs. Covered my legs & bottom half with an additional towel (stored under the couch). Shifted the other towel slightly to do my stomach area (moved it back) then did my chest area & arms.

She then regulated the shower; asked me to hold the towel at my top half as I sat up. She gathered up the remaining towels that were on the couch, with the thin disposable plastic sheet (leaving the couch ready with the fresh towels that were under the sheet) & took them out of the room with her as I stepped into the shower. When I got out of the shower I sat with my dressing gown on. She repeated the exfoliation sequence with the body lotion.

Very long answer...sorry...:zzz::zzz:!!

Hope it helps you though!:)

THANKS A MILLION GEEKS I WILL TRY THESE METHODS AND SEE, XX:hug:

Latest posts

Back