Help - can I have some feedback please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doblush

Reaction score
Hope this works, I am new to attaching files....
I am considering doing a Creative Nail course over here in Ireland.
Have tried different gels in the past, with not much joy :sad: . I Bought a Creative Brisa Sculpting kit and tried it for the first time last weekend on myself (quite time consuming with one hand!) Was really impressed with the ease and versility of this gel. Had natural tips on already and one broken. Decided to use the White gel to creative a french look on the tips and then attempted to build myself a 'new' nail using the pink sculpting gel together with the white gel using the clear performance forms (bit fiddly) . Heres the hard bit (for me anyway!). Can I get people's opinions on the set I did. I would appreciate pointers in where I am going wrong. I loved this product and would like to do the course but it is €1220 over here, so want to be sure before I spend the money.
Thanks a bunch.:hug:
Debbie (Lush)

Nails 140206 small.JPG Nails 140206 small #2.JPG
Sorry if the pics are a bit small, was resizing them in a rush :o

Hi Debbie
they look really good especially for a first attempt on your self with Brisa. Photos are a bit small as you said, but they do look a little bit flat across the apex, but that could just be the camera angle. I'd be pleased to wear these. Good luck

They look really lovely I am sure if you do the course you will be a natural and produce some fab nails :hug:

wow they are better then my first attempt at brisa!! xx

I have to say they look really good for a first ime attempt! Well done you.

You'll just walk the course - & love it too i'm sure.

I've yet to take my Brisa course. Good luck with it it's obvious you'll be a 'natural' as lelly says.

xx

THANK YOU, THANK YOU GUYS....
Was getting a bit disheartened at the prospect of not finding a system that would work for me. Applying tips was taking tooooooo loonnnng and I was scared pooopless of trying sculptured. But I have to say I enjoyed using the Brisa, so think I will suck-up to hubby and grovel profusely giving him some extra late-night passes drinking with his mates, in order to secure the Creative Course....lol Lurrrrrve doing nails, just wish I had started sooner and didnt have so much on my plate. But hey, here's to some serious juggling of kids, school runs, housework, hubby's business and .... of course hubby (who unfortunately works away). Thanks again, your comments have made my day!:Love: :biggrin:
xxxx
Debbie (Lush)

Latest posts

Back