Help colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
I'm after some advice. I'm training at the moment so please bare with me. My daughter was a dark brown with very orange tint to roots and about 4 inches. She wanted to go to her natural colour getting rid of the orange tone and going light brown. She is a base 7. We done a bleach bath that turned it orange and put a rusk 7.01A. It turned out too orange. So we done another bleach bath and was recommended to put 7MB to try and get rid of the orange tone. It was still too orange so put more 7mb on it. It's a dark blonde with slight orange tone I would say base 6. I now have a daughter in tears saying she's not going to school. We have put intensive treatments on her hair and I will be cutting it once done as the ends are rather dry although rest if hairs seems ok. How can we get a light brown. Shall I try one last time and but a base 6, but not sure what to go for. Any help or advice would be appreciated please. I'm back at college but not til Friday so can't even ask my tutor.

Not sure on your colour house that you're using but to neutralise copper you need to use ash (blue)
Probably wasn't the best idea to attempt this if you're training lol but we all make mistakes, definitely shouldn't do another bleach bath though!

Not sure on your colour house that you're using but to neutralise copper you need to use ash (blue)
Probably wasn't the best idea to attempt this if you're training lol but we all make mistakes, definitely shouldn't do another bleach bath though!
I'm definitely not gonna do another bleach bath. I was advised by my tutor to do the bleach bath then the 7mb. Any ideas what to do next xx

Just a thought the 7mb has ash in it which is why I used that. But we are not getting a brown colour.

Has anyone any ideas on a nice base 6 colour at all. Xx

Is this goldwell?

What developer are you using?

What developer do you recommend

Really I think u need to stop putting anything else on. You can t just keep slapping colour on top of colour !
Do u have a picture ?
It very difficult to give advice without seeing it .
I would take her to a qualified colourist to get it corrected X

Latest posts

Back