HELP... Comic relief nails... ideas ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey Roberts

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks, I've been asked by a friend who is going out to a posh wedding this Friday coming, and she wants some L&P nails with a comic relief design, shes wearing red, does anyone have any ideas for artwork ?? We are both flexible on suggestions,,,,,,any ideas will be gratefully recieved :hug:

This is a hard one!!! If it is a posh wedding, maybe something elegant like french acrylics with red diamontes on the smile lines on the ring fingers?! You could do red glitter tips or paint the acylic nails in a rich red colour.. Ask her what jewellery she is wearing e.g gold/silver and add some nail art in that colour like flicks/dots ect. Hope this helps x

what about inverted tip or moon areas painted red and highlighted with red stones?

How about white nails with red noses or dots/bubbles - you could do this all over the nail or do a french and put the red dots on the free edge only, if it is long enough.

i would definately go with the red stones around the smile lines simple and elegant but all in the spirit

Thankyou ladies, for the suggestions, I'm pretty certain that she will want them at a shorter length ? I personally like the idea of red glitter tips, but will have to wait and see what she thinks :hug: x

Not the least bit glam but last year I painted a client who was going on a fundraising pub crawl with red polish and stuck different sized googly eyes on each one it really looked the part. But maybe not for your lady Tracey. lol

when we went to the Beauty show one of the demo ladies had her toenails painted red & white polka dots...It was fun but still looked quite classy i thought.

Latest posts

Back