Help copying a Video to DVD please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Hi ,

I have a video tape of my sons christening . There are a few peeps on it who have now sadly died .
I am very woried that the tape may get damaged so wanted to get it copied to a DVD .

Does anyone know if there are any places that can do this for you .

Thanks in advance
karen

I have a DVD recorder which allows me to do that. They are pretty cheap nowadays I paid about £65 for mine from asda its a durabrand one. HTH'S :)

DVD recorders are quite cheap now, think asda do one for £65? It's easy to copy them yourself and this way you can put all your videos onto DVD to keep them safe. HTH's.

Wow . Thank you for your quick replies.

I don't really want to post the tape off as paranoid about loosing it . I don't have a dvd player that can do this but may get one if no one knows of anywhere that I can actually take the tape into . Thanks again :)

Put "Video & DVD Services" in a Yell.com search for your area and you should find someone locally who can do it for you.

Husband is currently doing the same thing for some work videos which is how I know what to search for :lol:

Latest posts

Back