Help Eyelash extensions for me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppydaisy

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anyone would be in interested in doing my eyelash extensions using my materials and I would pay you for your time. In the comfort of your home or mine? I would be happy to do the same in return.

I was going to do this with the girl I trained with but she let me down. I am in Billericay area xx

hi hun i would be happy to do this for you im in billericay myslef do u have any pictures of ur work or a webiste i can look at im desperate for someone to do mine x

Blinkingorgeous on here is in Billericay too!! She is amazing, I've had lashes by her before, and am going to visit her on Monday again to get them done (I live in Scotland so can only get them done when I am down there!!) But PM her as you will be really pleased with her work!! XXX

Blinkingorgeous on here is in Billericay too!! She is amazing, I've had lashes by her before, and am going to visit her on Monday again to get them done (I live in Scotland so can only get them done when I am down there!!) But PM her as you will be really pleased with her work!! XXX

She is the best! I drive over from Kent to get mine done by her.

Hi geeks. sorry to bring this post up again but Im trying to find someone to do mine! I don't do them myself (yet) and I dont know what the best ones are to have, any ideas? Or is there anyone that can recommend anyone? Im in Chertsey, Surrey so someone nearish would be great! :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back