Help! Eyelash extensions sliding off during application and coming off next morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabulash2014

Reaction score
Hello

I have a client who comes to me for SP lashes, she came for a top up on Friday and mentioned her last lot came off quickly and that she woke up with quite a lot stuck to her face one morning. I said oh you should have let me know ( i get really worried about clients not being happy with the service i provide)

When i was applying the lashes on Friday they just kept sliding off and took ages to adhere, i have just started using sky glue after a dodgy experience with eyelash emporium ultra plat glue.
I couldnt stress enough for her to come back to me if there were any problems and i text her the next morning and asked if they were ok as i had been worrying about it all night. She replied and said yes all ok so i thought oh thank god.

Then she text yesterday and said that lots had come out, i asked her to return today and i will top them up again FOC. She is my friend so i know she wont be umpy about things.

Naturally clients blame the technician and application however this client naturally has quite oily skin, im not trying to pass blame but i dont know what i am doing wrong, i have asked what products she uses on her face and she said mainly clarins and then mentioned that she uses a night cream, i said if it is very oily this could explain why you are noticing the loss when you wake up in the morning. I used a brand new pot of sky glue for the application which is stored in rice with a silica pouch as advised by loads of other lash techs to keep the moisture out.

Can anyone advise or suggest if i am doing something wrong?

I am priming and applying the same as i always do. I am really worrying about this as i like my clients to be happy.

I've not been trained long, but it definitely sounds like the night cream to me?

Latest posts

Back