Help, fellow NSI techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)That's ok....a lot of people miss that I'm all the way over here in lil old Australia:lol:

I should be getting my new order today and I have ordered the entire range and another pot of the cover pink, so I can't wait to open them all up and compare.

I was unable to by the paint on white like I planned cause it was out of stock but I could have bought it in a kit but I'm not paying more than I need to just to get one product out of the kit when I don't need what else is in this kit.

So as soon as I have this order in my hands, I will let you all know what the viscosity of them all is like.

If it turns out there is a problem and this original pot is wrong, then I will contact Rick or Rise myself. They both gave me their email addy's last year at the seminar and said to contact them if I ever had any problems and now might have to be that time:)

I also ordered a Polish Pro kit too, so can't wait to try this out.

I am testing 1 nail done at the show at Excel in London & 12 days on it still looks perfect. Hope you like your Polish Pro Kit.....Do let us know how yu get on with it. They have some lovely colours.x

I will let you know:)

I'm just getting the intro kit, base coat, the Scarlet color and top coat.
If I get on with it, I will defo invest in more colours cause I totally agree, they have some great colours.
I really wanted to get Purple Pearl, cause anything purple is y fave color, but money just couldn't keep stretching that far, especially cause I wanted to get another pot of the cover pink to compare to my first pot and I wanted to get the full range of Balance Body Builders, so I could compare.

My order didn't arrive today, so I'm a bit sad but it will defo be here Monday, so as soon as I get it, I will let you all know what this new cover pink pot is like.

I forgot to ask......what colour are you testing out?

12 days hey, well that's a good start, I wonder if you will get to the 21 day mark before the new growth drives you nuts:lol: I hate the new growth look but it's just part and parcel of it all I suppose:)

I plan on trialing it on my daughter first who has nice nails but she is a picker, so this test will be interesting.
Then once my sister inlaw has her bub (any minute now) she wants me to do hers and trial it on her. I can't wait both for baby to come and to use it.

Latest posts

Back