Help for Mum's birthday holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hi All

Hope you all had a great christmas or break of work for anyone on here who doesn't celebrate christmas.

Well here I go, all my Mums life she has dreamed of swimming with Dolphins and so I thought I would take her to do it somewhere for here birthday as a surprise. I have been round a few travel agents but then haven't been very helpful. I know that you can do it in America but we have been there and would prefer not to go back so thats that out of the window. I was wondering if anyone of you or your friends and family have done it, where and your/there feed back ?

I would be so greatful for your comments.
Thanks and all the best for the new year x

hiya .. we honeymooned in the bahamas ..but my husband also dreamt of swimming with those beautiful creatures ... so we did ,it was mind blowing .. the dolphin santuary was set in a beautiful lagoon too .. just amazing... can't think of the name of the place but is was just outside of nassau .. google it i'm sure it'll come up .. good luck

Thanks I'll try that later

Thanks very much for that link I'll have a look later when mums not about

My sister swam with Dolphins in Cuba.

Teri x:hug:

:hug:

Hi there!!

two years ago we went on a Mexican Riveria cruise..
we went swimming with the Dolphins in Peurto Villarta, Mexico..
It was the highlight of the vacation.
We also got our pictures taken with the dolphins..

the nail fairy
Janet:hug:

Hi, my hubby's cousin when he got married, and honymooned in Portugal, he gave his wife a swim session with the Dolphin as a gift, but I cant remember the name of the place now. Try to google it, hun. xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back