Help! Forgot to d sperse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
Client just called to say one hand is all sticky, I forgot to use d sperse! Told her to use some soap and water, what an idiot! I just tried on my on nail with soap and water and it was hard to get off.

What should I have done/do?

hey hun pop back round and d sperse her nails :) no help other than that sorry big x

You have not finished her service and you really must. Either go to her and do it or if she is passing offer to do it where you do your business. Reallly it was your mistake and you should be the one to make the effort. The client should not be inconvenienced at all any more than she has been already.

I line all my cuticle away/scrubfresh/d-sperse up in the order I use them , then I never forget - maybe you could try this method? I Solar oil last, and by doing that you could know if you had not removed the sticky layer, as you can feel it.

Hope this helps xx

I line all my cuticle away/scrubfresh/d-sperse up in the order I use them , then I never forget - maybe you could try this method? I Solar oil last, and by doing that you could know if you had not removed the sticky layer, as you can feel it.

Hope this helps xx

Same here, it really helps to have everything on display in front of you so give that a go in future, and I always finish with Solar Oil too.

I have just left a message. She came here but I am happy to go to hers to do it, feel quite bad. I do have them lined up but because she was in a rush I felt rushed and got a bit stressed. Nails did look nice so hopefully she will still be happy with the service. Will wait for her to call back. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back