Help from Shellac & Bio Sculpture trained techs please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anf

Reaction score
I have a client, who has switched from having Shellac to coming to me for Bio, she has some oil called "Dad' oil" that she was sold as an after product for shellac, but she wants to know if she can use it with bio or not. I have no idea, so thought i would turn to you guys for some advice.

Hiya Hun
It's dadi oil and it is fine with Bio.

Bio would say don't do it!!! Use their products only or they can't guarantee nails will stay on. Maybe someone on here will have tried it but if not, you could always tell her to try it but you can't guarantee the nails as its not bio xx

I use Dadi Oil with Gelish and Shellac and I'm training with Bio Sculpture on Monday and will be using it with that! Dadi Oil is an amazing cuticle oil that was created by the inventor of Solar Oil x

Dadi oil. Never used it but have heard good things about it. I don't see why not if she's happy with the product. X

Thanks guys, yeah sorry typo when writing, she sent me a picture of it. I understand that bio won't guarentee it, and normally i would retail bio's cuticle oil, but the client has a virtually full bottle of Dadi' oil, so i just wanted to know if it lifted bio gel. Will make sure she is okay with bio nails on the suggest she try's it a few days before her next appointment. Thank you for your advice ladies, and good luck with your course Nemo, hope you love Bio as much as i do x

Latest posts

Back