Help Glam Lash Training in Newcastle...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Hi I hope someone can help with my dilemma...

This morning I booked on the training course for Glam Lashes in Newcastle and payed for it over the phone.
the guy on the phone said I'll recieve an email with all the details on for Sunday but I didn't receive it!!
I rang a few times during the day and was informed it was going to be sent by 5pm I still hadn't had an email and he gave me a 0845 contact number for tomorrow but told me not to worry as I'll get the email in half an hour

I haven't got it and I've now mislaid the number he gave me so I've paid for this course and have no idea where it is and no way of ringing tomorrow !!!

I've tried the mobile on the website but this is not answering.

Is anyone else booked on or can help me?

I've PM'd Louisetherapy but have yet had no reply

I hope someone can help :confused:

Can anyone help???

Hopefully you will get through to them tomorrow, it is late so the phones may be switched off just now. Did you leave a message?
Louise isn't always on here, but I'm sure she will get back to you asap.

Good luck with your course on Sunday, I'm sure you will really enjoy it xxx

Hi thanks for replying
I have been ringing since about 6pm but have had no joy the guy on the phone gave me an 0845 number when I did speak to him before 5 but I can't find it anywhere so I can't get in touch with them tomorrow now as that's the number to contact them on
I am so stressed now as I have paid for the course in full but have no idea where it is being held!!!

Try this number tomorrow;
0141 255 0989

Try the mobile number again in the morning, that is Louise's number on the website so she will be able to give you all the details you need.
Try not to stress too much about it, it will be fine :hug: xxx

Have just noticed that Louisetherapy is online now! Maybe you can send her a quick pm now and hopefully she will reply!

It is cancelled I just had a text at 10.30 to say its cancelled I am really upset I have loads me people who are wanting to book before they are running anyone my sister in law has took the day off I have had to arrange for kids to be looked after as hubby at work and I got sorry maybe book when you not so busy or with someone else am so upset am actually out tonight first night off in 4 weeks totally ruined now and its my business it reflects on and very very disappointed after all the recommendations on here

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

Sorry you didnt get me today, I had a very rare afternoon off I havent been well.
The course unfortunatly cancelled but Brian who took the bookings today didnt know.

We need 2 people on it at least 4 days before the course otherwise our tutor cant come down. We cant rely on last minute bookings as we have to book hotels and travel.

I am so sorry that Brian didnt know this its my fault really. He thought he was doing good booking in 2 last minute.

If you wish to book the 17th April then that is going ahead already have people on it.

If you dont want to attend that date we have 10th in Berwickshire or I can just cancel the booking. if you attend the 17th will get you a little extra goody bag to help make up for the mistake.

If you can book at least 4 days in advance to make sure you get a place that would be great.
Lou xx

I have just recieved a txt message and private message to inform me thats its been cancelled too like you I have made arrangements for childcare and have a forth coming event that I need the lash training for
Very disapointed too as I have been told all day that I would get the email with the confirmation details on
surely it would of been better to say due to low numbers there is a possibility it might not run????

Hi Suzy,
Again I appologise Brian is new he didnt know. I thought I could take a few hours off without disaster striking.
You both only did book last minute, Brian should have said to you not to make any arrangements until the confirmation came. Again I apologise. You can email me on [email protected] or call me on my mobile number if you wish to discuss or rebook. I'm not at office tomorrow but will check my emails and will have my mobile. Louise x

Last edited:
I actually sorted a message a few daysa ago to ask if there was places available but no replyience phone call today and told it was confirmed arranging child care for 3 kids is no mean feat believe me am so disappointed its unreal on my only night off in 4 weeks been in tears since I got text message

Last edited:
Hi Jen, Thanks for trying to keep the calm :hug:. Hope to see you on Sunday, give me call if any problems. Hope you enjoy the mink type lashes :) sent your patches yesterday 1st class so you should have them tomorrow. Lou x
Try the mobile number again in the morning, that is Louise's number on the website so she will be able to give you all the details you need.
Try not to stress too much about it, it will be fine :hug: xxx

Hi, Thanks for being helpful in my absence. Lou x :hug:
Have just noticed that Louisetherapy is online now! Maybe you can send her a quick pm now and hopefully she will reply!

Hi Jen, Thanks for trying to keep the calm :hug:. Hope to see you on Sunday, give me call if any problems. Hope you enjoy the mink type lashes :) sent your patches yesterday 1st class so you should have them tomorrow. Lou x

Loving the new mink lashes :) and got my patches yesterday, just had so much going on I forgot to tell you lol- thanks :hug: xxx

Having been awake most of the night stressing over this I remembered that the original post had ***only 1 place left*** on it take it now this was a marketing ploy does any one know of any other courses running in next week in north east am so disappointed in glam lash after all the rave reviews on here and to be told its cancelled via text message at 10.30 on a friday night its not very good

Last edited:
I totally agree I was sent a text message saying in a very abrupt way that no money was taken out of my account and I'm to ring on Monday to rearrange this was recieved at 11.00 on Friday night
I will also be looking elsewhere to train in the lashes

Slating specific companies is against the Geek commandments.

I know you are disappointed girls but things get cancelled unfortunately.

Louisestherapy has tried very hard (as far as I can see) to explain and make amends.

Can we leave it at that please?

Slating specific companies is against the Geek commandments.

I know you are disappointed girls but things get cancelled unfortunately.

Louisestherapy has tried very hard (as far as I can see) to explain and make amends.

Can we leave it at that please?
Couldn't have said it better myself :green:

Clunk, click, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back