Help; HUGE ROW WITH THE NAIL GEEK!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cna ireland

Reaction score
HA HA Got you there !!! We're only kidding!! Knew you all couldn't resist looking at this. Quick reminder to let you all know The Scientist & The Geek will be appearing in Dublin this coming Wednesday 2nd March at the Red Cow Moran's Hotel, Dublin 12. We kick off at 12 pm with tea/coffee etc.

All the geeks are invited, please PM me with confirmation, and let me know if you want a copy of Doug Schoon's book as we have a limited number of copies. Get him to sign it for you while you're there.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, it should be a great event. :D

PS Don't forget to bring your cameras!!

CNA Ireland.

HHEE hhee hhee - you little devil you !!!!

vv sorry I cant make it but you 'll all have a fab time 4 me too wont you ??!!!
Jayneym xx
cna ireland said:
HA HA Got you there !!! We're only kidding!! Knew you all couldn't resist looking at this. Quick reminder to let you all know The Scientist & The Geek will be appearing in Dublin this coming Wednesday 2nd March at the Red Cow Moran's Hotel, Dublin 12. We kick off at 12 pm with tea/coffee etc.

All the geeks are invited, please PM me with confirmation, and let me know if you want a copy of Doug Schoon's book as we have a limited number of copies. Get him to sign it for you while you're there.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, it should be a great event. :D

PS Don't forget to bring your cameras!!

CNA Ireland.

We welsh girls are obviously very nosey, cause I couldnt resist either....LOL

Suex

I'll be there Emer - did you get my PM asking you to reserve one of those books for me? Can you PM me the price please? I'm leaving the cheque book and credit cards at home cos I know what I'm like, so will be allowing myself just so much to spend! LOL

Quick question - will Sam be 'demo-ing' on people? Just wondered if I should take the plunge and remove a couple of my enhancements in case there was a chance of walking around with a 'super sweet smile line'!

Jackie

Hi i bought a bottle of Nail fresh today from the Creative stand at professional beauty. When i got home and looked at it, it seems to be only a quarter full! Can anyone help? is this how much is supposed to be in the bottle? This is the first time i have bought it.
Thanks
Suzanne B

:lol: ha ha glad I got you all!!

Jackie,

I'm not sure on the price yet, I will PM you later today with it.

There is a good chance that Sam might be demo-ing so could be worth a try!

Emer xxx

Just couldnt resist - had to post a reply cos no one else had - we welsh chicks aint scared r we !!!!!!

LOL Jayneym !!

Welsh Geek said:
We welsh girls are obviously very nosey, cause I couldnt resist either....LOL

Suex

HA HA yeah u did im afraid us nosey scots are the same too i just had to peek:biggrin:
jac

369 views what a bunch of nosey geeks we are!

Hope it goes well tomorrow

Latest posts

Back