Help!! I need some skincare for facials.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I am a new geek and I am opening a treatment room at home, I have got everything in place except for skincare for my facials, I love dermalogica and have always used high end products on myself but unfortunately their setup costs are out of my price range as i'm just starting out but at the same time I do not go with too cheap products, so I'm thinking middle of the road but I dont know where to start, its a minefield out there:rolleyes:.
So I wondered if anyone has any suggestions of any brands that are nice to use as a therapist but also the clients will love, please help.....

Carol
I would recommend Algologie, There is a new supplier in the UK now, if you PM me I will forward you details on. I know the start up costs are low and the training is also free.

I have used Algologie in the Spa and also worked for the previous company as a trainer and manager for many years so know the brand inside out. If you need any advice on this product let me know.

Latest posts

Back