Help, I need to learn!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursula

Reaction score
hi i relly want to do a nail technology course but im doing a degree at the mo so dnt no if i can squeeze in more class time i wanted to no if any of thehome courses were any good and if they really are recognised by employers and salons i found one at esentialnails.com and was wondering if it was any good, i really want to get started but dont want to spend all that money if other nail techs and salons wouldnt except it is a qualification? help am propper stuck! xxxxxxxx
:eek:

This question has been asked lots of times and always answered by looking at the following article.

http://www.salongeek.com/training/27430-answer-most-faq-training-should-i-choose.html

The best advise I can give you is if you are serious about learning nails do your research, look on this site, contact companies that you are interested in for more information that way you can make an informed decision.

From a personal view I have learned nails through homelearn, local college over an academic year and private college by doing a conversion. My dvice would be to go private as the education is more up to date and I would recommend Creative everytime contact them on 0845 210 6060, other geeks will point you in the direction of other educators such as NSI, ezFlow, Young etc. hth's

anne xx

ps I think you answered your own question about the whether employers would recognise homelearn, like anything else hands on training is the best training in my opinion.

thanx 4 reply had a look at info and think i will def contact afew people cheers again xx

Latest posts

Back