Help identifying a Gelish shade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a CND Shellac tech and one of my clients told me that her previous tech (who used Gelish) had a pinky-red which complemented both red and pink clothes.

She explained that it would take on the red tones or pink tones depending on what she was wearing. She liked it because it was so versatile with her wardrobe.

Hope that makes sense, but basically I'm trying to identify the shade so that I can try and match it by layering Shellac.

She's been coming to me since February so I'm guessing something from collections released up to then.

Any ideas?? x

Hi all. I'm a CND Shellac tech and one of my clients told me that her previous tech (who used Gelish) had a pinky-red which complemented both red and pink clothes.

She explained that it would take on the red tones or pink tones depending on what she was wearing. She liked it because it was so versatile with her wardrobe.

Hope that makes sense, but basically I'm trying to identify the shade so that I can try and match it by layering Shellac.

She's been coming to me since February so I'm guessing something from collections released up to then.

Any ideas?? x

Rendezvous possibly?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

gossip girl?

Ooh Rendezvous looks hopeful. She said she'd know it by name if I could narrow it down.

I've texted her so will see 😀

If it is Rendezvous she means I find Shellac Tinted Love is a pretty good match similar. I use both Shellac & Gelish & my clients are always describing them both as a deep raspberry pink/red x

Latest posts

Back