Help identifying Shellac colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scentsations

Reaction score
I ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336309905.982170.jpg Hey. Any ideas what the name is of the red I have used. It's got VIP gold over it. I'm annoyed for not taking a note of the colour. Used it on day of shellac training.

I think this is most likely red barroness.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I'd says it's red baroness, decadence or masquerade. I don't use these 3 very much so can't be much more help than that. Sorry xx

I'd says it's red baroness, decadence or masquerade. I don't use these 3 very much so can't be much more help than that. Sorry xx

looks a bit too light for masquerade?

Last edited:
Looks like Red Baroness x

Thanks for replys:) very helpful.

I agree, looks too light to be Masquerade, but I dont have Red Baroness so cant compare.
x

It's quote dark a photo but it looks like red baroness or decadence. Did it have a shimmer through it or not? If you could tell us a bit more info like that it would be helpful :)

Would it be worth ringing where you trained and asking? When I trained there was only one dark red available for everyone, might clear it up for you for certain

I'm thinking its red baroness. It wasn't opaque so had a look on s2 at the colour descriptions and that described it pretty much. Blossom we had a variety of different colours at each work station and our trainer had the full set which we could use so picked up a lot of colours to look at that day too many to remember the names. Thanks you've been a great help narrowing it down for me :D

i'd agree red baroness seems the most likely

If it's more opaque than sheer, it's Red Baroness.
If it's more sheer than opaque, it's Decadence.

If it's more opaque than sheer, it's Red Baroness.
If it's more sheer than opaque, it's Decadence.

You've summed it up well :D It is more opaque than sheer thanks.

Latest posts

Back