Help - I'm from Texas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misswingz

Reaction score
I have started to do my nails at home, I'm teaching myself. My question is what is the best products that has the best rep on not lifting out there that would be good to use with the weather in Texas. The other thing is I'm looking for some of the cheaper products than say 100$ a piece

I'm sorry, but as professionals who have paid thousands and thousands of dollars for our education, we won't give free advice. Get trained and do it right.

You will actually save yourself money in the long run because they teach you to do it well, with the correct amount of product and to produce better quality nails that you can charge more for.

It will also be impossible to get insurance without a qualification and none of the professional brands sell to someone who doesn't have proof of qualifications.

You will actually save yourself money in the long run because they teach you to do it well, with the correct amount of product and to produce better quality nails that you can charge more for.

It will also be impossible to get insurance without a qualification and none of the professional brands sell to someone who doesn't have proof of qualifications.
I would love to go to school more than y'all realize it has been a dream unfortunately due to number one the one and only school that does just nails around me is two towns over and would be to get to it due to my husband and I only having one vehicle. Number two most likely going to college and spending all that time would be a waste for me because of my health. I am in pretty bad health. I was just hoping that some of you. Could give me some tips just to do them on myself, since right now this is the only enjoyment in life I get at times.

That's tough. Unfortunately as professionals it's unethical for us to give professional advice to non-professionals because you can cause damage without the correct training, as well as people feeling that they have spent so much time and money that they don't want to give it away for free.

Options could be figuring out some public transport, doing a short course which is only a few days rather than a weekly class or perhaps finding a good online course. You would want one that has video's and a way to talk to tutors to troubleshoot your work. You will also need to practice a lot on both a nail trainer and real people.

I hope you can find something that works out for you. Best of luck x

Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB

Latest posts

Back