Help....in finding BRILLIANT permanant make up artist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12cleopatra

Reaction score
I have lost my eyebrows due to overplucking ...please can anyone give me advise on the best person to go to !!! I live in the great yarmouth area of norfolk ....but would be willing to travel if it meant a BRILLIANT result . I have decided to have the eyeliner done as well...I NEED YOUR ADVISE

Sorry i dont know anyone in that area but i do know several ladies have been to see gail proudman in my area (north west). I believe she is very very good at what she does, here is the link to her website... xXx
Home Page

THX alot will have a look !!! MAGSx :rolleyes:

Thx for the thread ...I found Nilam Patel ....seems to be no1 and she just done jade goodies eyebrows !! ...I have already provisionally BOOKED !!! It means travelling but will be well worth it. Now The Cost ...eyebrows - £595 and eyeliner - £400/450 . It is alot and I am not at all rich .....BUT IT IS A HUGE TREAT for me . I have no eyebrows ...so need them redesigned and I have NEVER been able to apply eyeliner very well at all !! oohhh really excited xxxxxxxxxx :lol:

Last edited:
I highly recommend Gail Proudman and she's lovely. xxx

Thx for that KIM ...I seem to be hearing alot of positives about gail Proudman ..I only wish she was not SOOO many miles away !! Already booked with "The Eyebrow Queen" ...Nilam Patel !! In milton Keynes A :lol: 180 miles round trip ... Anyone been to her? Still time to cancel !!!! I REALLY appreciate your help everyone !! Love Magsx

Latest posts

Back