help just lost my job ;(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm so sorry to hear about your job, but more importantly congrats on your lil one!! how exciting for you! :D

as for bennefits speak to your local council too as you can get help with rent costs and council tax not sure if it's dif where you are but worth asking as you've got nothing to loose.

def see your job center like has already been suggested to find out if you're entitled to anything. reguardless of if you have ever been on bennefits before help is there for people who genuinely need it and you are more than entitled to it.

citizens advice will also be able to give you some advice on where to go and what to do. i'm sure you've already thought of this but if you think you might struggle to pay bills then get in touch with suppliers/who you owe money to and explain it all to them rather than letting it build up kwim?

as for the starting your own business right now then i think that's the worst thing you could do to be honest. you're pregnant, the last thing you need to have is the stress of starting out on your own and trying to get clients, not to mention the physical strain of carrying everything you need around here, there and everywhere. being pregnant isn't easy at all, don't make it any harder on yourself.

no energy? welcome to the wonderful world of being a mummy!! :D x

thanks alot miss confused yes i agree about starting mobile business just now thats whats making me think if i could just get some help just now til baby is born then when im ready i can start it up as right now i havent got the energy to do both thanks i will speak to job centre and see if theres help i can get xx

Latest posts

Back