Help-LA Weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsiroan99

Reaction score
So I just qualified in the LA weave method a few months ago, I’m having a huge problem with every weave I do and it’s that the stitching keeps on coming loose at the beginning of the weave, every time I start the weave I always double knot it and I’m doing it tight enough, I also stitch through the actual track at the beginning and end to keep it more secure but nothing is working and this has happened with 3 clients now, I feel so disheartened, please help x

I sew through the weft once then I do about 4 loops round the first one and when I finish I do the same but I put the needle through the weft going across to lock it in and then I do 3 knots at the end. My corners never come loose, keep practicing your get it [emoji4] x

Thanks so much! So should I always see through the weft once at beginning and end?x

Yes this is what keeps the corners on x

Eugh a girl who I done about 3 weeks ago is saying two ends have came lose now, I sewed through the weft on both ends on this girl and I really don’t know where I am going wrong, is there anything else I can do to secure it more?

maintenace to be done every 4-6 weeks so thats about right for it to come loose, it isnt like a braided weave where it will stay tight, it just means the beads have moved x

does she have thick or curly hair? if she is brushing her hair by each weft it shouldnt pull but if its brushing it in one then the sides will pull down making it loose

Latest posts

Back