Help, lost lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi all I am so upset this morning yesterday I decided after wearing lash extensions for 13 months to take them off.
I put oil at the root and just left them to fall out naturally but I've got up this morning n all my natural lashes are gone I've tried just added abit if mascara to see if any are they n nothing.

Please please someone give me some advise and the best n quickest way for my lashes to grow back I feel so unfeminine and horrible

Hi all I am so upset this morning yesterday I decided after wearing lash extensions for 13 months to take them off.
I put oil at the root and just left them to fall out naturally but I've got up this morning n all my natural lashes are gone I've tried just added abit if mascara to see if any are they n nothing.

Please please someone give me some advise and the best n quickest way for my lashes to grow back I feel so unfeminine and horrible

13 months is a long time to wear then. Hope ur ok xx

I have worn eyelash extensions for years... Applied correctly and maintained regularly should cause no damage to your natural lashes.. Had mine removed professionally a few weeks ago for LVL training and I had no damage what so ever. I have used HD brows serum (grow baby grow) which can be used on lashes as well and it really worked xx

I have been using the flirties lash serum and caster oil which seems to be working thank god :)

Revitalash is fantastic for growing lashes. Takes a full month to see any difference but they'll just keep on growing. Oh and DreamWeave LashConstruct mascara is a must x

Latest posts

Back