Help me decide how to wear my nails with this outfit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this in here rather than in chit chat :?:

I need help deciding how to wear my nails this Saturday. It's my high school reunion and as far as I know I'm the only one who is a nail tech, so my nails need to look fabulous!

I'm wearing a bright orange dress with silver jewelry and nude shoes/bag. I've already done orange rockstar on my toenails. I was looking at a picture on here of set of matte black shellac with top coat applied to the tips only. I really love this but not sure about wearing black nails with orange and just don't know if it will look as nice in a pale colour.

Fire away with all your best ideas please. Btw, I only wear shellac, don't have time to do gel or l&p.

If you've already done orange rockstar on your toes, how about doing a nude/orange look on the fingers, ie, maybe nude on all but the ring fingers and go for orange rockstar on the rings, or an nude with an orange french?
I think black would be a little too harsh. The nude would tie in with the bag and shoes, the orange with the dress and toes.

Latest posts

Back