HELP my client losing her prebonded hair extensions!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had many clients who came to me with the same problem - when pre-bonded hair extensions would slip out. Usually, the hair extensions that were used were purchased from ebay for no more than £50, which come from China. The quality of such hair and also the glue is not the best. That's why some people had problems. I, personally, use SO.CAP hair extensions. The glue is very strong, some clients would even use a conditioner and they wouldn't slip out. Never had problems with these extensions.

Hair Extensions by Natalana. Mobile in South Wales and South West England - mobile hair extensions

Where can i buy these from? Also do they use soft keratin or italian hard keratin?

I use Cinderella hair extensions - I applied 150 strands and after 4 months my client lost 4. Always use preparation shampoo and ph balancer to make sure bond attaches properly and seal top and bottom really well.

I was weary at first about taking extensions out and putting another set in straight away, as hair was quite knotted after removal so I needed a good hair mask to brush the knots out, but then I used preparation shampoo and ph balancer after and there was no issue with bonds slipping out at all.

Hi all thanks for the advice i have changed the supplier to foxy hair extension as read some good reviews on this one i will wash the clients hair this time myself to ensure that it is done properly, she took the remaining extensions out herself whch leads me to think it must have been something she had done, i am going to do another set on the 11th sept so fingers crossed no problems this time.

good call... foxy hair extensions are extensions i can bet my life on... best products to use on the are aussie... especially protein spray keeps them looking fresh =D use these on clients 3-4 times a week and i can give out guarantees with them im so confident x

all in the preperation.
hair must be clensed and preferbly no conditioner.

weaves are great if on a budget. but not the best for every situation

Latest posts

Back