HELP!!!! My T100 spray tanner wont work!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den.B

Reaction score
I have just started back as a Beauty Therapist, today is my first day and my T100 wont work !! I tried it about 3 works ago and it was working fine apart from it took a couple of times turning it on and off for it to kick into life but this time it wont turn on at all!!!!!! NIGHTMARE! Has anyone else had a similar problem, or can offer any advice on how to maybe get it working again??? Really dont want to have to buy a new one :cry:

Thank you so much, how much does this usually cost?

i've just had the same problem! i was just spray tanning someone and it just stopped and now won't start at all

i've just had the same problem! i was just spray tanning someone and it just stopped and now won't start at all
the original poster of this thread has sent me her t100 i am awaiting its arrival
unfortunately the t100 and t200 machines have awful motors they were built in china and designed for 110v systems but were adapted to run on british 230v system, but they can be repaired :lol: if you know what to do with them, the motor winding tends to burn out in the exact same place, its an easy repair if you have a souldering iron and a bit of know how :idea: but in some cases the motor completely burns out and if that is the case then its better to replace the machine with a british built Maximist 5008, its cheaper than the t200 but in my opinion its the mutts nuts

i've had the T200 and that burnt out, it was replaced with the T100 and that has burnt out as well now :sad:.

Latest posts

Back