Help, nail biter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Morning Ladies!
Hope someone can give a bit of advice -
I've recently started a 'nail biter' Programme with clients & must say it's gone really well & generated a lot of interest!!
I had a lady message me for info so sent her all the info on it. ( I use Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel)
She then messaged me back asking will the BL stop her from biting her nails???!
What do I say to that?
I mean I know it absolutely won't STOP her from biting her nails but I'd at least hope she'd be WILLING to try?!
I just don't know what to say? Bless her!

Hey! It's more the incentive that she's having her nails done that would stop the biting (and she's paying for them!). She could still physically bite these off if she wanted to but hopefully she'll take better care once having shellac on x

Hey! It's more the incentive that she's having her nails done that would stop the biting (and she's paying for them!). She could still physically bite these off if she wanted to but hopefully she'll take better care once having shellac on x

Exactly!! Lol thanks 😊

I've been working for 6 months on a nail biter. She was a lost cause and had acrylic extensions to stop her before her husband divorced her for her annoying habit!
She wanted to grow her own nails so with time she now has lovely healthy nails from manicures and Gelish.
I think that using the word investment helps.
You've made an investment in your nails = you're paying good money

Just be honest with her and tell her it's a program to help people stop biting their nails . You will help her but she has to put in the effort too.

I often ask my nail biters how long they've been biting their nails for , most will say all there life , so I explain to them that it's unreasonable to expect to stop after just one manicure ! You can't really fault this logic ;)

Thanks everyone! 😊

Latest posts

Back