Help, need a solid natural nail plate pink color gel, for French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanhsu

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've been visiting salongeek for a while now. This is my first posting. :lick:

I've been looking for a solid color pink gel that I can use to coverup client's real nail plate color with (for french style).

My current pink gel is not solid enough, it's a bit see-through, so client's real nail plate color is showing.

For client's with short nails. My current solution is the make the white tip really long, but it looks ugly.

Can anyone here help me on location a good solid color pink (natural nail plate pink) gel?

Thanks to all

Vivienne

Hi all.

I've been visiting salongeek for a while now. This is my first posting. :lick:

I've been looking for a solid color pink gel that I can use to coverup client's real nail plate color with (for french style).

My current pink gel is not solid enough, it's a bit see-through, so client's real nail plate color is showing.

For client's with short nails. My current solution is the make the white tip really long, but it looks ugly.

Can anyone here help me on location a good solid color pink (natural nail plate pink) gel?

Thanks to all

Vivienne

Hi there why don't you try cover powders that mix with clear gel,you are from Canada aren't you? TEN gels have amazing cover powders that mix with any clear gel...you have it on their site.

Colour Powder - Colour Palette

Thank you so much for your help. I'll give that a try.
Yes I am from Canada ^_^

Vivienne

Latest posts

Back