Help Need some inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Hope you all had a good one so far,

Well were do i begin, we set our business up last sept 07, and things having been going ok so far, basically it's christmas and we done soso better than i thought with everything going on. But i am getting concerned about jan we done loads of Vouchers which may come back in jan which means we'll be busy but wont do doing the takings anygood, which i know weve all day the money. But just wondered how you are going to attack January in your salons were going todo detox offers not sure what else to do

Please help with any advise sorry if sounds cheecky.

Love an Light

xx:hug:

Hi Stacey and welcome to our geeky world.

I too have sold a lot of vouchers during the past few weeks but I do not bank or add the money into my takings until I actually do the treatment booked. I keep all the voucher money separate.

This way if a lot of people redeem their vouchers in the same week I don't feel that I am working for nothing if you know what I mean.

Hope this helps and good luck with Jan/Feb offers.

I am running a 4 4 £40 offer whereby the client can choose 4 treatments from a selection for £40, see my blog for more details.

Hello thankyou for that

Hope u have a good new year.

Love an Light:hug:

Back