help needed from fellow eve taylor geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello.

i have just started using eve taylor and i am loving it. i will go on the training course as soon as i have the time but right now im really busy. i have a client who is trying to get pregnant and i wanted to be sure that i dont use anything that is unsuitable during pregnancy. iam only using the standard cleansers toner moisturisers and masques etc range that is also in the retail range but not the proffesional only masques and exfoliants just yet.
i would stay away from the facial oils and such things just to be safe but does anyone know if the generaly product line is all ok for mums to be?
that would be a great help

hello.

i have just started using eve taylor and i am loving it. i will go on the training course as soon as i have the time but right now im really busy. i have a client who is trying to get pregnant and i wanted to be sure that i dont use anything that is unsuitable during pregnancy. iam only using the standard cleansers toner moisturisers and masques etc range that is also in the retail range but not the proffesional only masques and exfoliants just yet.
i would stay away from the facial oils and such things just to be safe but does anyone know if the generaly product line is all ok for mums to be?
that would be a great help

Hi there!

What we were told at the training for pregnancy or trying for pregnancy, to use the 'safety products'
This would be the Soothing: cleanser, toner, moisture lotion/cream
The No1 blend facial oil for Sensitive skin, and masque wise the Professional Bio Masque!
I think you should be fine using the Enzyme peel exfoliant as it is only enzyme exfoliation!

Im sure there are other products that would be fine to use, BUT always go with the safety products to be sure!

Hope that helps!

Matt. x

Latest posts

Back