Help Needed Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sushi1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if anybody could help me with this question - What would you do if manufacturers instructions for the safe use of equipment, materials and products does not match the salon procedures?

Thank you

Then you change the salon procedures! If instructions are not followed, it will invalidate your insurance, and the manufacturer will not guarantee results.

mmmmmm sounds suspiciously like a homework question to me/ You need to update your profile so we know what systems and things we use this is a proffesional website and we dont giv out answers or anything like that to easily x

Hi, all salon insurance policies will have a treatment risk extension with varying limits of indemnity from £100,000 to £2/ £3 million. Should a claim be registered against the salon for injury/ loss of hair as a direct result of products used on a customer YOU MUST ADHERE TO YOUR INSURER'S TREATMENT RISK EXTENSION. As mentioned by Persianista, your insurance company will not indemnify you for this type of claim/ loss unless you have followed the manufacturer's guidelines (including skin testing).

Gary - Just Hair Insurance
www.just-hair-insurance.co.uk

Thanks for your advice all!
X

Latest posts

Back