Help needed with level 3 please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidim

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have done my full level 2 but the adult education does not offer level 3 and I can't give up work ( i'm in a salon) and do a full time course nor can I afford to do this either.

I have completed my level 3 swedish massage, waiting to start my level 3 electrical facials , indian head massage and reflexology...BUT I am not sure what other modules I need every tutor I speak to tell me I need different courses so I am soooooo confused:irked: can anyone help ?? Also If I do just the modules will this still count as completing a level 3 ? arggghhhhh HELP :cry:

Thank you

Heidi xxx

Hi

Most Level 3 consists of different treatments, depending on where you are located.
Included in My level 3 was, Sweedish Massage, Aromatherapy, Electrical Facials, Electrical Body Treatments, Camouflage Make up and Electrolysis.

People I know that studied at different colleges to mysels, covered slightly different topics.

I would say the main part of level 3 are Electrical Facial And Body Treatments, Electrolysis and Massage, so as long as you cover these, you will gain benefits.

Although you will not necessarily have an actual Qualification in Level 3 itself, you will have the Modules separately which I believe to be just as good.

Good Luck with it!!

my leve 3 is swedish body massage, electrical face and body treatments, microdermabrasion and electrolysis, but tbh id rather have aromatherapy, indian head or camoflage m/up instead of microdermabrasion as its such an expensive machine to have in a salon and not many places offer it anyway!! xxxx

cool thank you all... I will look into it again I did thing I was on the right path but every tutor has there own views on what you need so I started to doubt what I was doing was right

But THANK YOU to everyone who has given me advice xxx

Hi Everyone

I have done my full level 2 but the adult education does not offer level 3 and I can't give up work ( i'm in a salon) and do a full time course nor can I afford to do this either.

I have completed my level 3 swedish massage, waiting to start my level 3 electrical facials , indian head massage and reflexology...BUT I am not sure what other modules I need every tutor I speak to tell me I need different courses so I am soooooo confused:irked: can anyone help ?? Also If I do just the modules will this still count as completing a level 3 ? arggghhhhh HELP :cry:

Thank you

Heidi xxx

Hiya i'm doing level 3 part time on a saturday, at my local college maybe you could look into that, you get in the certificates in the form of once you have passed a module you will get a certicate for it. My level 3 covers facial and body electricial, mircodermabrasion, aromatherapy massage, epilation, and body massgae. Oh and you also do the A&P side of things of well. But instead of one big exam at the end of the 2 years (yes it takes 2 years doing it this way) You have seperate exams on each unit.

Anyway just thought that might be a way round it.

The modules wil be useful and acceptable but you usually need a range of general units to compliment the practical units for a full level 3, in particular health and safety. These demonstrate your theoretical knowledge at level 3 standard.

Latest posts

Back