Help needed with PhD waxing system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellyl

Reaction score
I have been given a PhD waxing system to try by a friend of a friend, but unfortunately there are no instructions with it. I have only ever used pot and spatula waxing but after a few mishaps with wax spills in the car I wanted to try something else.

I was hoping that someone could just give me some pointers on how it works such as the correct temperature to use it , how the individual applicators work etc. Or if someone knows how I can access an instruction manual. I have emailed Ellisons to see if I can buy a copy of their instruction manual but am a bit impatient to get started.

I hope nobody thinks it's cheeky of me to ask and I can assure you I will try it on myself first until I know I am safe to use it.

Thanks in advance for any help

I use the PhD the temp should be on roughly 7 . Only ever turn it up to heat it quicker . The only applicators I use are the white ones for leg waxing . For eyebrows I put a little wax on a strip then use a spatula X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, I'll try that

Latest posts

Back