HELP Nike wristbands WANTED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
Guys I really need your help. My 16 yr old son & a few of his footie mates are after one these anti racism wristbands made by Nike. They are 1 white & 1 black rubber band interlocked with a logo stamped into them.
Been ringing around but can't get one for love, though could for LOTS of money on Ebay. They only retail for a few £ but they are on Ebay for exstortionate (?)prices above that. I know that's what Ebay is all about.
Anyway if any of you guys spot them in your local sports shop could you perhaps get me one or pm me so I can ring the store & try to arrange a sale.

Bigs thanks to anyone who can help.

Sonia

princessmowgli said:
Guys I really need your help. My 16 yr old son & a few of his footie mates are after one these anti racism wristbands made by Nike. They are 1 white & 1 black rubber band interlocked with a logo stamped into them.
Been ringing around but can't get one for love, though could for LOTS of money on Ebay. They only retail for a few £ but they are on Ebay for exstortionate (?)prices above that. I know that's what Ebay is all about.
Anyway if any of you guys spot them in your local sports shop could you perhaps get me one or pm me so I can ring the store & try to arrange a sale.

Bigs thanks to anyone who can help.

Sonia

I Believe they can be bought from the Anti Racism Website at www.anti-racism-wristbands.com

Hope this helps

Maria

A friend of mine bought one off ebay and got it for only £2, just type in racism bands it should come up, hes got the cancer one aswell and also the blue one don't know which one that is but, he'l soon be running out of arms

i dont know if the sellers of these wristbands on ebay, are actually donating to the charities, i can imagine alot wont be

Sarah Lou said:
A friend of mine bought one off ebay and got it for only £2, just type in racism bands it should come up, hes got the cancer one aswell and also the blue one don't know which one that is but, he'l soon be running out of arms
the blue one i think is anti bullying

My daughter wears the Blue one it is anti-bullying

I wanted the anti racism wristbands too. i went in to the nike shop in the trafford centre but theyd sold out. i think ive got this right- they sold 30,000 in 1 week! how amazing is that! you could try another nike shop.

i read in a newspaper that a school in durham had lots of children wearing the anti-bullying wristbands and the headmaster said its not part of their uniform, telling them to take them off immediately or have them confiscated! needless to say, parents were furious saying what kind of message are you sending out? and quite right too. i think it is fantastic that these young children are against bullying. it was a problem in my school and probably still is. hopefully it will change.

Black & White Bands £1.5o per set and a max of 3 sets per person in our local nike - i have to make 8 trips to get enough for my Girl Guides - if i can get some more I'll let you know - email me at home [email protected] and if i can get some i'll email you - if you want!

That's very kind of you, I have sent you an e-mail. Perhaps you could take the Brownies on a short shopping expendition, there must be a badge to be earned in there somewhere :lol: .

Any help would be fantastic as I'm getting nowhere FAST. Even the shops that have them won't post them out.

Sonia

Latest posts

Back