Help, no stock for color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
The bos hasnt done a order and like what do i do yet So the client has 7/11 on back with 6% and all I got is 5/11 and 10/11 and 6/0 on the front and we got 3/0 and 10/0 and also has foils of 6/66 and 5/66 but we only got 4/66 and 7/66 order should be here soon but help clients tommorow

Emergency trip to the wholesaler!

1/2 5/11 1/2 10/11 to make 7/11, the foils just do half half won't see any variation between one shade anyway. Unfortunately you won't make the 6 level with a 3 and a 10 perfectly. Try perhaps 3/4 10 1/4 3 first, may go too dark as the pigment in a 3 level is quite dense.

If i was you, id do an emergency trip to the wholesaler, and give your boss the bill. Id also find another salon, you cant carry on like that, its your reputation aswel, hope you manage tomorow xx

1/2 5/11 1/2 10/11 to make 7/11, the foils just do half half won't see any variation between one shade anyway. Unfortunately you won't make the 6 level with a 3 and a 10 perfectly. Try perhaps 3/4 10 1/4 3 first, may go too dark as the pigment in a 3 level is quite dense.

No sorry this wont work. You tend to find that darker shades dominate as they have a higher concentration of tone and /11 always appear darker. What you would make using your maths is flat, mud colour

Ring your boss and tell her. Is there any salons in town that use the same colour house? Could you borrow from them?
If this or a trip to wholesaler is impossible then you will have to cancel client

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back